[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, Hataraku Maou-Sama (The Devil is a Part-Timer) is never going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 50177.jpg (50 KB, 225x319) Image search: [Google]
50177.jpg
50 KB, 225x319
So, Hataraku Maou-Sama (The Devil is a Part-Timer) is never going to get a second season.

Does anyone have any anime similar in themes? The part I enjoyed the most about the series was the culture shock of going from a fantasy world to the "real world" and adapting to ordinary everyday life, with elements of that fantasy world still being relevant as the plot progresses.
>>
I haven't watched this yet, but kept it around because it sounded like your pic related and I enjoyed that.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/18677/Yuusha_ni_Narenakatta_Ore_wa_Shibushibu_Shuushoku_wo_Ketsui_Shimashita.
>>
>>33323
>culture shock of going from a fantasy world to the "real world" and adapting to ordinary everyday life
I do know of one show, but it is not one that I would normally recommend.
In fact the only reason I am even telling you about it is because it is almost exactly what you are looking for.
Mythical detective loki ragnarok will eventually have a few side characters go through this, but don't go in with high standards.
>>
>>33323
Not an animu, but the french movie Les Visiteurs, and its murican adaptation, Just Visiting, is about that too.
>>
>>33366

Oh yeah, I actually saw that one before. Pretty funny stuff.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.