[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone provide the source for this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1452708977449.png (272 KB, 528x528) Image search: [Google]
1452708977449.png
272 KB, 528x528
Can someone provide the source for this?
>>
>>32047
lurking
>>
>>32047
You could've searched for "jill valentine english" yourself. Only 14 results.

Though I also recognized the artist.
http://exhentai.org/g/298975/74419cc36a/
>>
>>32064
Thanks, though I have no idea how I could have known who the girl is.
>>
>>32064
>http://exhentai.org/g/298975/74419cc36a/
Shame it's so short and doesn't have much hentai. Really like the way he drew her.
>>
>>32069
He's great.

He worked in a series of great strip mahjong games in the '90s. You should really check them out.

>>32067
>not recognizing Jill Valentine
Jesus...
>>
>>32088
>Jesus...
I haven't even played the game.
>>
>>32092
Then hurry up, nigger.

RE3 is one of the all-time classics.
>>
>>32064
whats about that panda? not enough tits for me
>>
>>32119
If you're the OP, fuck off, you've already requested a non-worksafe thing.
>>
>>32095
Nothing about its premise or gameaplay interests me and there are lots of other interesting things to check out.
>>
>>32122
sorry I am not OP but still interested how to get around the whole panda thing
>>
>>32146
I don't think you're missing out on that one.

You are, however, missing out if you haven't played Resident Evil 4. It's one of those games where even if you THINK the premise won't interest you, once you've played it you'll really get sucked in. And the gameplay is straight up brilliant.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.