[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Crossroads of Luck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1-13-2016.png (48 KB, 407x201) Image search: [Google]
1-13-2016.png
48 KB, 407x201
Requesting what you would do if you won tonight's Powerball jackpot of $1.5 million. Your regrets, your current debts, your dreams.
>>
>>31984
>$1.5 million
Whoops, the excitement got to me. $1.5 billion.
>>
>>31984
Put in bank, live a comfortable, non-luxurious life off the interests.
>>
>>31988
Tell me more of this pleasant, low-key future. Your surroundings, sounds, scents, tastes.
>>
>>31990
Me, a computer and the Internet. You don't want the scents.
>>
>>31984
Share with my friends and family, live a quiet life of luxury. Probably buy some land in Montana for a getaway.
>>
Buy a pair of socks.
>>
>>32001
Are you aware of the max amount you can transfer to anyone else before you get fined in your area? Also, why Montana?

>>32005
You could probably have the best damn pair today's technology and weavers can make. Specific fabric, length, other alterations?
>>
File: 1411683962232.jpg (31 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
1411683962232.jpg
31 KB, 475x475
>>32043
Wool socks, preferably knitted.

>mfw swmbo doesn't knit
>>
The closer the drawing date gets, the more panicky I'm becoming.

I'd want the pot to boost my career as a novelist and help people.
>>
>>31988
I don't think you understand what a billion dollars is. you don't have to live off of the interest, you can spend it.
>>
>>32043
>before you get fined
you don't get fined, it's called tax. no, they're not the same thing
>>
>>32207
It was on the tip of my tongue. What is the upper limit before being taxed in your state?
>>
I would try out if it might help me to find a GF.

Memes aside, i heard they would publish your name. If they did i would keep one and a half Million, donate the rest and live a decent life. Being a billionair means having security guys around you 24/7.

If they didn't i would finish university having a lifestyle a little above average. Once i'm done i would travel to every single country unless it means to much of a security risk and do expensive free time activities like wingsuiting, flying a helicopter, paracliding, professional deep sea diving and one of my greatest wishes would be meeting a wild blue whale.
>>
>>32206
Dude, it's hard to spend more than the interest while having a "decent" life... 1.3 B means like 2.08 millions a month at 2.5% interest rate, even when you factor in the taxes, that's still a motherf*cking buttload of money.

Personally, no major change, just living without looking at the price tag ever again.
>>
All of my friends and family would be given a million dollars, at least to an extent. That'd probably be about 56 million,at most. After that, I'd move out of my parents house and live in a large house. Not a mansion, but large with a pool. I'd go to CalArts, and hopefully have something come from that. I'd start a Youtube Channel, gaming based, with a monthly raffle giving out games and consoles. I'd store more than enough in case anything ever happened, and I'd go on many trips. Disney and Japan and the Harry Potter theme park are 3 I'd love to go to.
>>
>>32240
In a few states you can claim the prize anonymously with a lawyer representative.
>>
Disappear and change my name, I don't want to see anyone's face that I know.

A million to my mom and sister. Scratch that, my mom gets a million because she's smart with money, my sister will get it some monthly because she'll blow it in a week.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.