[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay I sorta fucked up. I have a MacBook which I installed Windows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Windows-8-PC-Settings-Sync.png (45 KB, 660x528) Image search: [Google]
Windows-8-PC-Settings-Sync.png
45 KB, 660x528
Okay I sorta fucked up.

I have a MacBook which I installed Windows 8 in it, problem is that it's got a small capacity of storage (60 - 50 GB without Windows, 40 with Windows) So I was bothered that I've got small storage and decided to delete the Mac partition since I really wasn't using it because I wanted more storage for Windows because I download a lot of things (Yeah that's really fucking stupid)

Now Windows is acting a bit strange cuz I fucked up with something within the system files which now I can't open the settings and change the stuff in there (Background

I would like to reinstall a new Windows but of course the problem is that I ain't got Mac and there is no Bios for Windows if it's Bootcamped in a MacBook

Should I just stick with the Windows I've got or is there a different solution?

Wat do?

Pic related of which Windows setting I mean that I can't access
>>
OP here, I just need to recover the deleted Mac partition and that's it.

What is the best legit partition recovery software do I use?
>>
>>31867
Wait, you deleted it, wrote loads of stuff you downloaded over it, and now you expect to recover it?

It's gone, baby. Partiton's dead. Partition's dead.
>>
>>31855
>I would like to reinstall a new Windows but of course the problem is that I ain't got Mac and there is no Bios for Windows if it's Bootcamped in a MacBook
Not true: Windows 8 and later can boot natively from the Mac's EFI bios.

https://m.reddit.com/r/mac/comments/2fy3be/by_popular_demand_my_better_than_bootcamp_guide/
>>
>>31905
Sweet man, thanks alot for this guide anon
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.