[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anime like seven deadly sins? It's my first one and I really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: sevendeadly.jpg (71 KB, 385x550) Image search: [Google]
sevendeadly.jpg
71 KB, 385x550
anime like seven deadly sins? It's my first one and I really liked it. It was very fun to watch because it was funny, have a lot of action, a fun team, and it was just FUN in general.
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 370x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 370x500
>>15834
Gundam Build Fighters.

Don't laugh. It's a cartoon about fighting with plastic toy robots, but it's way better than it needed to be.

The cast is diverse and interesting, and the fight choreography is great. I don't want to give too much away, but it has a decent story, way better than it needed to. And the soundtrack is fantastic.

It BTFO the other Gundam show that was airing at the same time, and they got so mad they stole the director away for their own sequel. Consequently Gundam Build Fighters Try! is a bit rubbish.
>>
>>15884
thank you for yoru support firend, I wil watch
>>
I'll second Gundam Build Fighters, really fun and easy to watch.

Other fun and (generally) light hearted series you might want to check out:

Gurren Lagann
Punch Line
Yozakura Quartet: Hoshi no Umi
The Devil is a Part Timer
Trigun
Gintama
[spoiler]One Punch Man[/spoiler]

Also work on your English, seriously what the fuck.
>>
>>15931
Seconding Gurren Lagann.

If you're looking for a show that doesn't really matter, and doesn't ever go anywhere try Space Dandy.
>>
>>15931
I speak good English actually but sometimes I type strange because I want to act weird. I want to be seen as some forgiven dude, I'm not sure why. Like a compulsion. Thanks for the rec also
>>
>>15931
>Punchline
>The devil is a part timer
Awful, ignore theses. The Yozakura Quartet remakes are great though.
>>
>>15983
Yeah, but the problem is they jump in from partway through the manga so they won't make sense to anyone who starts with them.
>>
>>15931
Onep unch man is not good
>>
Its hard to say, but Fullmetal alchemist has fun fights and a decent comedy routine.
And if seven deadly sins was your favorite because of the fights and comedy, I truly recommend the kingdom of Magi.
>>
>>16141
Yes I am watching this kingdom of the magi
>>
File: 1435262376887.png (232 KB, 596x412) Image search: [Google]
1435262376887.png
232 KB, 596x412
>10 replies
>no jojo
better late than never
>>
>>16527
DBZ with a fedora on top.
>>
>>16527
what is so good about jojo? I hear good things and bad things.
>>
>>16640
The author is a former fashion designer so every character has a very unique design. Plus extremely original stories (first arc is the most classic, and my least favorite), manly musclemen fighting manly musclemen, few jap characters and next to no women. Every single character except for the jojos is a pop culture reference
From part 3 onwards the characters' powers start getting really complex and everybody seems invincible
>>
>>15983
punchline is fucking amazing btfo
>>
File: FMA-Brotherhood_Poster_Vol02a.jpg (67 KB, 470x664) Image search: [Google]
FMA-Brotherhood_Poster_Vol02a.jpg
67 KB, 470x664
You should watch Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood since both are good and fun shonens.
>>
File: Stroheim.gif (3 MB, 346x194) Image search: [Google]
Stroheim.gif
3 MB, 346x194
>>16928
FMA is a little darker than 7 deadly sins.

>>16640
I'll give you a plot synopsis for the first two parts:
Manly men go around setting vampires on fire by punching them.
Part 1 is generally considered terrible, but necessary to watch (though Dio does make it somewhat bearable). Part 2 (which starts at episode 10) is where the humor really starts to become part of the series.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kurcnZnYcF4
The rest of the parts are superpower of the week fights with a sense of humor.
Definitely watch the subs, the engrish is glorious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70utG1L5bfU
>>
>>17038
Part 1 is great, even if the other parts after it are even better. The anime really enhances the experience.

I think the big appeal of JoJo is that all of the fights are surprisingly cleverly written compared to a lot of shonen anime. Very nonstandard "battles" and a lot of them are more about the characters using their wits to win rather than brute force. This sounds silly but it's basically the thinking man's battle shonen.
>>
>>15834
Hey, it's great that you enjoyed it! You'll be excited to know that there are tons of anime out there that are WAY better than Seven Deadly Sins

If you want fun shows:

Gurren Lagann
Kill la Kill
Ouran High School Host Club
One-Punch Man (this is better once you get more familiar with anime tropes)

Hope this helps, friend
>>
>>17083
Thank you. Unfortuantly I don't see how much can 've better than seven deadly sins, as it was the full package after all. Many have suggested gurren laggen so I will to with that. It is exciting to see if there are any animes better than SDS
>>
>>17083
Hey there! I just watched the theme song for Gurren Lagan, and I recognize a character. It's from that old youtube video with the hot redhead girl. I remember wanting to see more of her and looking at it, and then finding out she was from an anime and deciding I will not follow her path.

it is interesting how many different roads lead to the same place, no?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.