[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It says 'To be continued.' /r/ing the continuation/s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1451361093266.jpg (3 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1451361093266.jpg
3 MB, 5000x5000
It says 'To be continued.'

/r/ing the continuation/s please.
>>
p-pls
>>
That's just a reference to JoJo. It will never be over.
>>
File: 1446872239350.jpg (4 MB, 6000x6000) Image search: [Google]
1446872239350.jpg
4 MB, 6000x6000
>>31232
>>
What is this Tanoshii thing about? I know that most of those are edits because I've seen the originals.
>>
>>31832
>most of these are edits
>most

It's from Saki. Saki likes <premise of series> because it's fun. Saki crushes the dreams of all that oppose her.
>>
>>31232
Suprised they don't have Tsugumi from Cyber Team as another Femdomon (Akihabara Femdomon?) or Ruri Hoshino, she's a Rei clone with clones of her own, like Tsubame in pic related...
>>
File: Takega.jpg (264 KB, 1000x1363) Image search: [Google]
Takega.jpg
264 KB, 1000x1363
>>31958
...and Takega Satsu from Daiakuji, as Auntie Ruri (she's the MC's aunt)
>>
>>31907
I mean, the Higurashi one isn't an edit, and the Nanoha one is just fanart.

And I see. I get it now.
>>
>>31958
>>31959
How exactly is that a surprise? That first anime is both old and obscure and the eroge is also ancient and will never be translated. It would be surprising if someone DID think to put either of those. Missing Ruri Hoshino is a bit more unforgivable but this picture was clearly made by a mecha casual.
>>
>>31968
I'm not that surprised either.
Ruri clones aren't that big either, even though I remember some from shows in the last 2 years.
I think Koneko is some kind of Ruri offshot, but that's a little stretch
>>
>>31830
OP here. thanks anon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.