[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friends and I are starting our first ever DnD campaign. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
My friends and I are starting our first ever DnD campaign. The most experience any of us has is a few of us have listened to a few episodes of some real play podcasts. We are playing fairly lightheartedly so we are't super serious. Our characters have backgrounds and such, but there is typically some mature comedic aspects that we have created. That being said, I'm trying to see if anybody can help me with a rendition of my character.

>>Name: Andre Cumspitter
>>Class: Bard/Fighter
>>Race/Sex: Gold Dragonborn Male
>>Features: Approx. 6'11", young gold scaled Dragonborn (20yo), medium sized muscular build. Has the tip of a blade of sword in place of one or two scales in shoulder area.
>>Equipment: Carries a small drum slung around his back. Uses a one handed weapon such as a rapier/long sword and a shield.
>>Apparel: Has a black and crimson banner wrapped around his waist as a makeshift kilt.
>>Background: Andre and his clan is descended from a good-hearted, but slow-witted Gold dragon. His clan was once a powerful force to be reckoned with until one day, the Gold dragon was tricked by a rival Black dragon to "save it's life" by sucking poison out of the Black dragon's penis. Ever since then, the clan has been marred by the reputation as "Cumspitters".

Whenever he is severely injured in a fight, I like to think that some of his scales are removed as battle damage. So in some places, I'd like to think that he has makeshift "scales" made of pieces of equipment recovered from fallen enemies. Like some spots with leather and some spots with metal "scales" as well as his natural scales.

I really appreciate it if anybody takes the time to do this for me! I've seen some of the work other people have done and had done on here and it looks awesome! Thank you!!!!
>>
>>31038
I recommend against making your last name cumspitter. Or at least against introducing yourself as such. If its a mocking thing from other clans then the character probably wouldnt acknowledge it like that.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.