[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the correct way to save images from twitter and tumblr?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: CXuq7D2UAAES4Mu.jpg (93 KB, 599x849) Image search: [Google]
CXuq7D2UAAES4Mu.jpg
93 KB, 599x849
What is the correct way to save images from twitter and tumblr? Ie: the full original image.
>>
>>30286
For twitter, add :orig after the extension.
For tumblr, change the number before the extension to 1280 (i.e. 500.png to 1280.png).
>>
>>30307
>For tumblr, change the number before the extension to 1280 (i.e. 500.png to 1280.png).
I see
>For twitter, add :orig after the extension.
This seems to be the same as :large
When saving it the filename is '.extension-large' and becomes unviewable until I remove the '-large' part.
Am I saving it right? how do you save them? Please go into more detail.
>>
>>30310
>This seems to be the same as :large
For some images yes, but images like this one are different radically.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYZ5FvLUMAILPS9.png:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYZ5FvLUMAILPS9.png:orig
And when saving it, just right click it, then save it, and when you're saving it into a folder, just remove the :orig extension and it should be viewable and saved at the :orig size.
>>
>>30314
I see, thank you.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.