[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got booted out of /a/ pretty sharpish so here I am. I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: myjapaneseanimes.jpg (144 KB, 728x582) Image search: [Google]
myjapaneseanimes.jpg
144 KB, 728x582
Just got booted out of /a/ pretty sharpish so here I am. I don't know what the hell I'm doing in regards to anime.

>finished One Punch Man
>what the hell do I watch now
>apparently somewhat gay sports anime is popular?

I've seen most of Free! which I have to finish but, what, there's a basketball one, a volleyball one and like, parkour or some shit. Are they worth a go?

PS. is torrenting the best way to get anime? My go-to streaming site has stupid redirect ads now so I might boot up the torrents again.
>>
>I've seen most of Free! which I have to finish but, what, there's a basketball one, a volleyball one and like, parkour or some shit. Are they worth a go?
What the fuck are you talking about? There are a lot of shows like that.
>PS. is torrenting the best way to get anime? My go-to streaming site has stupid redirect ads now so I might boot up the torrents again.
It depends. For streaming, use kissanime.to and twist.moe. For torrents, use BakaBT.me and Nyaa.se. Usually that's sufficient.
>>
File: aoharu-x-kikanjuu-houtaru[1].jpg (648 KB, 900x1016) Image search: [Google]
aoharu-x-kikanjuu-houtaru[1].jpg
648 KB, 900x1016
>>29864
Well, I really liked the gay parkour one, but there's exactly one episode aired, so watch it yourself and see if you like it or not.

There's also a gay airsoft one, but the lead boy is actually a girl so you can watch it and not be gay.
>>
>>29884
My google-fu is weak as shit but the volleyball one I was thinking of is Haikyuu and I think the basketball one was Kuroko no Basket? What's the consensus on those shows?

>>29904
I figured the parkour one was new, I've only seen glimpses of it and then I can't find it again. What's the name of it?
And an airsoft one sounds dumb in theory but I'm curious, that's Aoharu x Kikanjuu right? Any good?
>>
File: Yowamushi.Pedal.full.1627621.jpg (902 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Yowamushi.Pedal.full.1627621.jpg
902 KB, 1600x1200
>>29923
Haikyuu its very good and ive heard generally positive things about Kuroko no Basket but iirc its suposed to be less realistic
Yowamushi pedal is also really good its about bicycling

>>29923
>I figured the parkour one was new, I've only seen glimpses of it and then I can't find it again
Prince of Stride: Alternative

>>29864
>is torrenting the best way to get anime?
yes don't stream unless you have literally no other option
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.