[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r/ing a girlfriend ;_;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3
File: V_a_p_o_r_p_e_p_e.jpg (27 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
V_a_p_o_r_p_e_p_e.jpg
27 KB, 480x480
/r/ing a girlfriend ;_;
>>
File: Super feels.jpg (108 KB, 567x456) Image search: [Google]
Super feels.jpg
108 KB, 567x456
Seconding this.
>>
Hey, Anon! Worry not, a girlfriend is pretty easy to find, but you're going to need to put in a little work and effort. It's a lot like how if you get a puppy you need to feed it. Getting a girlfriend requires you to cultivate a few aspects of yourself!

First things first, if you don't shower/bathe every single day, you need to start! Women love guys who shower a lot! This can be pretty difficult to remember, so I'd recommend getting an alarm clock application on your computer and/or phone that will allow you to set up as many alarms as you want. I'm a linux user on Kubuntu, so I use KAlarm but I'm sure there are plenty of alternatives for Windows, Mac, or another linux distro if you use one of those! Set an alarm to remind yourself to shower at a consistent time every day to help yourself get into the habit. I prefer to shower in the morning. Some prefer to shower in the evening, especially if they stay up late!

Part two! Try to shoot for the widest groups! Getting a girlfriend is all about probabilities. Stereotypes should help you here! Think about all the stuff those people you make fun of do. Hold doors open for women. Make eye contact with them. If you see a girl whose card is declined at Subway, pay for her sandwich. See if you can come up with some of your own! Some people might respond negatively to these things but the vast majority would respond positively, and you didn't want one of those negative girls for a girlfriend anyway! They would have been a mean girlfriend! Then, if they smile at you or seem happy and feel like they actually like you, ask them out!

Finally, and this is the most important thing. You need to do BOTH. If you don't shower, all of that chivalry stuff will seem really gross and horrible! You need to go ALL THE WAY in order to get the desired effects!

One final note, this is a probability game! You're buying lottery tickets! Most girls will turn you down but you just need to keep playing! Don't be discouraged by failure!
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.