[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm searching for an old game It was some kind of a puzzle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Settlers_2_cover.jpg (16 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Settlers_2_cover.jpg
16 KB, 256x256
I'm searching for an old game

It was some kind of a puzzle game, it's old, it was top down I think, the graphics were pretty good, it was cartoony.

There were units you could drag and drop I believe, you could at least pick them up, there was 1 model, and there were multiple different things they could become, like builders, I remember a lot of green, it was on grass. I'm pretty sure you could win and lose.

Pic unrelated but good game

Anyone have any idea what game I could be describing?

I tried going through some old games listings, couldn't see it from the screenshots or covers.

I remember water, there was water, and islands, you were on the islands.

The characters were also humanoids.
>>
lemmings?
>>
>>2998

Nah, it was 3D, maybe isometric, but it was definitely top down.
>>
>>2959
Gruntz ?
>>
>>3473

Nah, there was some kind of depth so you could see if you picked someone up, I think it was isometric, or some perspective like that.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.