[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unexplained Images/gifs/webms Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
File: 1451947506524.gif (91 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1451947506524.gif
91 KB, 320x320
Post pics you want an explanation for and try to explain what other ones ITT are if you know.
>>
File: jI87MYT.jpg (120 KB, 643x864) Image search: [Google]
jI87MYT.jpg
120 KB, 643x864
I'll start with this one. What the fuck is the burger king doing here?
>>
>>29475
here is my opinion:
you may have already seen the TV ad featuring the Burger King king lying in bed with a sleeping person, the person abruptly awakens and is frightened. the king then somewhat embarassedly produces a burger and gives it to the formerly sleeping person on a silver tray, which the now relaxed person then eats.

so the artist that produced that picture is playing two angles here, one being the creepy burger king, the other being the character Yomi from Azumanga Daoih who while not strictly undergoing an eating disorder is nonetheless seriously concerned with weight. that the burger king would appear in her personal Eden and tempt her with delicious hot sandwiches devoid of nutritional value is funny to me.
>>
I will never understand JJBA
>>
>>30010
I'm still in part 3, so I don't know the exact context, but that looks like either Dio or one of his descendents. Dio is the enemy of JoJo, which is a shared nickname between the long line of Joestar family members. He is obviously mocking a JoJo, who is attempting to defeat him within a time constraint, likelydue to Dio having placed either him or a loved one in peril.
>>
>>30010
>>30344
Dio's World was full of convenience and plot holes. Basically, The World can stop time. Dio only just acquired this power, but Star Platinum can do it too. SP caps at five seconds, but as the night progresses The World can go 8 or 9 or even 14 seconds. Here's Dio gloating now.
>>
File: g1TNNs7.gif (2 MB, 280x175) Image search: [Google]
g1TNNs7.gif
2 MB, 280x175
>>
File: Bring back the target.webm (3 MB, 452x360) Image search: [Google]
Bring back the target.webm
3 MB, 452x360
>>
File: 1449829585066.gif (2 MB, 261x238) Image search: [Google]
1449829585066.gif
2 MB, 261x238
>>30958
The tree just simply fell in the wrong direction. He was trying to get the cat down. I've seen the full clip.
>>
>>30749
those are owls

>>30958
those are cats

>>30010
that is dio

>>29475
that is meat
>>
>>30969
The idea there is using salt water to clean nasal passages.
http://www.webmd.com/allergies/cleaning-nasal-passages-with-salt-water
>>
File: 1363402630275.gif (488 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1363402630275.gif
488 KB, 500x333
???
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.