[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was that anime?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
So I was in a Kinokuniya bookstore earlier today look at various weeb shit when I noticed an Opening running on a TV in the store I'm trying to figure out what the anime is called.

It had a gothic lolita and some girls in military themed school uniforms, one of them had a sniper rifle.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>29470
The Fruit of Grisaia?
>>
>>29487
No that wasn't it the uniforms were green. Also I don't see a gothic lolita.
>>
>>29470
>Kinokuniya bookstore
My nigga

It might be:
Upotte!!
So Ra No Wo To
>>
>>29509
Upotte!! I' looks interesting (I'm gonna add that to my download list) but none of those shows look like what I saw either. Also one of the main characters was male.
>>
File: esT1mKo.jpg (300 KB, 640x911) Image search: [Google]
esT1mKo.jpg
300 KB, 640x911
>>29470
Maybe you talking about Gate, there's a gothic lolita and military (but not school uniform theme).
>>
Definitely GATE. Kinokuniya usually put up the PV of the latest anime so it can't be the older ones.
>>
>>29611
Yeah I know GATE but I am positive it wasn't gate. I'm so perplexed now. I've gone looking through Winter and Spring charts for 2016 and I don't see it there either.

All the characters were high school aged there was a male MC a lolita and all the girls were wearing green military-esqe schoolgirl outfits except for the gothic lolita and one of the highschool girls was using a sniper rifle and the one of the scenes in the opening had them fighting in a ruined modern day city.
>>
Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai looks a lot like what you're describing.
>>
>>29690
Oh my god yes it did have 35 in the title
>>
>>29690
>Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai

OP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKyOheUYoCk
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.