[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Windows 10 toaster notifications
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Hello /wsr/,

I am currently using windows 10 on a dual monitor set up and would like to know if it's possible to make windows toaster notifications appear on my second monitor.
>>
only if you put the taskbar on the second monitor, sorry.
>>
>>29346
I have my taskbar on my second monitor, but the notifications show up in the bottom right corner of my primary screen.
>>
>>29362
wait, really? that sucks. i don't think you can change it, windows is very limiting when it comes to customization.
you could try posting on their forums and see if their support has something to say about it. this is a silly and annoying issue.
good luck.
>>
>>29362
So put the taskbar on your first monitor, and make the other monitor your primary screen, and drag the monitors to match the new layout in the display control panel.
>>
>>29380
That's not an option for me, my primary monitor i use for gaming is 16:10 and my second monitor i use for browsing the internet and stuff is 4:3.

4:3 gaming is not really an option.
>>
>>29391
So alt-enter, drag it onto the other one, and alt-enter again.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.