[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Requesting this as a meme.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 143152350357.jpg (71 KB, 700x371) Image search: [Google]
143152350357.jpg
71 KB, 700x371
Requesting this as a meme.
>>
>>29155
I'm going to need you to be more specific. Meme can mean a lot of things. Do you mean "Image Macro" where we put the impact font on the top and bottom of it? Because if that's what you're after, you can easily upload the image to any number of services such as http://www.memegen.com/

If you mean you want everybody to start posting it as a "viral joke" then that's something we won't be able to help you with. You can try to "force" a meme but we won't help you do that.

If you want a "meme" as in a "Mutable Thoughtform" then that image already is a meme. You saw it and now you think about it. It's a meme now.

If you wanted a meme as in a "Pop Culture Reference" then you've already accomplished that, as this is a reference to "Total Drama Island" or something like that, given the art style.

What did you mean?
>>
>>29191
OK OK Keep your shorts on.
>>
>>29198
This post doesn't help.

What do you want? I want to help you.
>>
>>29199
Thanks that's all i've ever wanted.
>>
File: newmeme.jpg (33 KB, 683x384) Image search: [Google]
newmeme.jpg
33 KB, 683x384
>>
>>29205
Then answer his fucking question you autist
>>
>>29292
Well to be fair i kinda felt bored.
>>
>>29306
Go to >>/b/ if you feel bored. Don't shit up this place.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.