[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
speakers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: s-l1600.jpg (169 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
169 KB, 1200x1600
My dad has an old audio system that he says I can have, the speakers are Fisher STV 420M. The only catch is that they need a new amplifier. Are these speakers worth buying an amp for? Everywhere else online says they suck, but if I'm only buying the amp... Pic related, they look just like these.
>>
>>28662
>Everywhere else online says they suck
For once the internet is 100% correct. But if you find a dirt-cheap used amp and really need some sort of home audio system: go for it
>>
>>28667
Well that's disappointing. Thanks though.
>>
>>28662
i used to have an old pair of fishers. i hooked them up to a 5.1 receiver i found and they worked. used them for a couple of years. the best thing i can say about them is they were well worth the 0 dollars i paid. i played them loud and i got a lot of use out of them. i would suggest going to garage sales or thrift stores such as goodwill or salvation army to look for a cheap ($20 or less) amp if you would like to use them.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.