[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
no heaven or hell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1448386941874.gif (553 KB, 265x385) Image search: [Google]
1448386941874.gif
553 KB, 265x385
Dubs please help in refining my theory.

What I believe in involves something called a multiverse theory that takes into consideration the existence of infinite amount of universes from our own. So in that case I believe that no one ever dies in their own mind. Let me put it this way, if you are dying and let's say from a bullet to the head which would be instant, then what would happen is that you'd wake up in another instance of yourself in another universe but without memory of the past universe. It but let's say you are dying of something long and painful like I don't know cancer, at the moment of your death you would wake up and that whole life would have been a dream. This also counts for stuff like deja vu and some day dreams, but every time you were to have died, you would have awoken in a younger version of yourself.
I believe that the mind is the key to unlocking what is unknown and I want to find that out.

I haven't come up with a name for it but it's still a theory

And the multiverse theory is what I use to backup my idea.

So let's say I die now. You see me as dead but really I have moved on to a different universe

So in reality there is no heaven or hell
>>
>>28607
OP, that's a nice thought.

I hope whatever you're going through is painless, and lasts as long as you want it to.
>>
>>28607

are you off your meds or did you not have any in the first place?
>>
File: nibutani-shinka.png (365 KB, 549x989) Image search: [Google]
nibutani-shinka.png
365 KB, 549x989
>>28607
Shinka is best girl, if that's what you're asking.
>>
I am actually trying to find others who think this way
>>
>>28607
Stupid theory tbph. Do you actually know anything about the multiverse theory? Or neuroscience?
I do agree that you should kill yourself, as soon as possible.
>>
>>28607
this would need that there's something about you -let's cal it your mind- that jumps from one universe to the other. So there's a physical quantity that disappears when someone dies (and might suddenly appear when someone comes from a different universe).

There's no empirical evidence of such thing and there's no need for it to exist, so it probably doesn't. Also deja vu has many more plausible explanations that require less guesswork than yours.
>>
Bruh quantum entanglement
>>
>>28607
>And the multiverse theory is what I use to backup my idea.
But the multiverse idea is sort of a cop-out to do away with the "fine tuning problem" -- you can't prove or disprove multiple universes exist
>>
>>28607
I will bite - sounds and awful lot mormon eschatology in regards to multiple universes but really, wouldn't it be simplified as reincarnation? With no memory of past experiences how can distinguish one universe from another?
>>
>>28607
What happens if you die at birth?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.