[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a place where I can download or read online the shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Is there a place where I can download or read online the shitty Christian Serenity comic?
>>
try torrenting it.
ask for it on /co/'s win-o-thread
google serenity cbr
>>
>>28126
Not OP, but I tried looking for it and most of the results I found had to do with Firefly, which is completely unrelated to this. However, doing a reverse google image search of the cover OP provided did lead to a small amount of information... Who knew Christian ameri-manga was a thing, or that the main character would be as cute as she is?
>>
File: le reddit hat man.gif (3 MB, 250x257) Image search: [Google]
le reddit hat man.gif
3 MB, 250x257
>>28249
>Who knew Christian ameri-manga was a thing
Are you surprised? These days most religions copy or outright steal any pop culture shit that isn't nailed down in an attempt to stay relevant.
>>
>>28249
You SHOULD watch Firefly though. It's awesome.
>>
>>28260
>Religions copy pop culture in an attempt to stay relevant
>Religions are entities
m8 are you 12
>>
https://isohunt.to/torrent_details/13164074/Serenity-the-Christian-Manga-Completed-by-Realbuzz-Studios

If it doesn't work, google the hashes.
>>
File: 1450036833562.jpg (73 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1450036833562.jpg
73 KB, 960x640
>>28292
Based anon
>No seeds
RIP
>>
>>28294
Do this then >>28126

Specially the wine-o thread thing. /co/'s been storytiming it for many years now, so worst case scenario, someone there can upload them for you.
>>
>>28304
You'll have to excuse me, but what the fuck is a win-o thread?
>>
>>28260
I'm Canadian. People typically aren't nearly as obsessed with religion here as they are in the US. I had literally never heard of "Christian manga" until I came across this.
>>
>>28314
comic piracy share thread
>>
>>28314
HAIL HYDRA
>>>/co/78736215
Never been to /co/ son? is Serenity your first comic?
>>
>>28288
No, are you, or did you simply want to want to argue semantics?

>m8
Good meme btw
>>
File: 1451547426963.png (610 KB, 680x630) Image search: [Google]
1451547426963.png
610 KB, 680x630
>>28431
>Going to /co/

No, I just wanted to nostalgia on some old /a/ memes
>>
Probably easier to buy it used on Amazon - I reveiwed most the series and the individual books are going pennies.
>>
>>28456
With 4 dollars shipping
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.