[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he who he says he is?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: pattonna.jpg (12 KB, 236x199) Image search: [Google]
pattonna.jpg
12 KB, 236x199
Today in Pittsburgh I met a Duane G. Schulte on the street who has an interesting story.

He claims his father (uncle? unsure) worked under Gen. Patton, possibly as an aide. Apparently he saw Goering close enough to know what he read in his cell at Nuremburg, but the DoD and FOIA have been uncooperative at best with finding out his records. The US Army's discharge records do not match what Duane was told by his father (uncle?) and he bought a lumber company on supposedly a Private First Class's salary. He may have been a Warrant Officer.

According to Duane, the FBI, when asked about all this, said they had nothing but would like to know what he finds out.

My request here is first off, is Duane who he says, or a nut? Before I delve into this I'd like to know so as not to waste time.

Duane retired as Postmaster of East Pittsburgh in 2013. If anyone can verify his identity, my friend and I will move forward in unraveling this mystery.

[email protected]
>>
Anyone can spin a story, it should be obvious to you that he's lying if the army doesn't even back up what he's saying.

I don't know why you go around believing what anyone tells you on the street.
>>
>>27737
Why do you think I'm asking for mundane details before I go deeper? This is not unprecedented with government agencies, even just due to inefficiency or miscommunication.
>>
>>27741
I'm still not entirely clear what "mystery" you're trying to "solve". You might as well just buy the guy one of those Ancestry dna tests or whatever.
>>
>>27743
That's not the issue. The issue is about his "conspiracy." Before I go into it I want to see if Duane was even actually postmaster. If not, he's likely lying about the extensive research he's put into about his father's actual part in the war.
>>
File: fghfghfgh.webm (459 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
fghfghfgh.webm
459 KB, 360x360
>>27746
Contact the postal services and ask if they ever had a postmaster named Duane G. Schulte.

On a somewhat related note: there was a fire in the NPRC back in the 70's which destroyed (literally) millions of service records of discharged personnel, so there might be a mundane explanation for missing or incomplete records.

...or reptilians might have set the fire, using jet fuel.

tl;dr go with your gut feeling... if the postmaster thing checks out, there's no harm in digging a bit further, provided you got the time.
>>
>>27758
Wilco /wsr/rior
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.