[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a guide to help poor NEETs build muscle?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: meme.png (939 KB, 3520x2977) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
939 KB, 3520x2977
Is there a guide to help poor NEETs build muscle?
>>
1. Eat as much as you can, preferably with as much protein as you can

2. If you can't afford the gym, there is calisthenics or just pick up heavy object and put it down. As long as the stress you are putting on your body is greater than what it is adapted to, your muscles will grow.*

*If you want strength, go for small number of reps, catch your breath, repeat. If you want to increase muscle size, go for ~8-10 reps, catch your breath, repeat. As long as you increase the stress on your body (bigger weights) each time you work out, you will gain muscle.

Otherwise, go to >>/fit/ and read sticky.

Good luck anon. I believe in you.
>>
>>27511

Oh and if you are considerably overweight reverse step 1 (while still following step 2) until you have hit a healthy weight, then proceed as normal.

There is no easy way to gain muscle and lose fat. But at least it's not complex.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 260x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 260x296
>>27336
Sure there is!

You wouldn't want to just download it from https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5New84cod2ubGZHenk0ZWw2Vjg&usp=sharing without paying, though, right?
>>
File: 1442448238143.gif (483 KB, 498x386) Image search: [Google]
1442448238143.gif
483 KB, 498x386
>>27511
>>27514
>>27517
not op but I will stick with those I really need to swolle up, this skelly gives thanks to you, /fit/ is always kind towards /a/, I really appreciate that.
>>
>>27511
>>27517
Thanks! Didn't know there was a sticky and didn't want to make a thread that probably gets made often enough it pisses people off.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.