[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for a .gif of Nelson cheating at ski ball, or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: hA241ED58.gif (357 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
hA241ED58.gif
357 KB, 500x375
I'm looking for a .gif of Nelson cheating at ski ball, or the name of the episode where he did it, either one.

thx
>>
Not sure if I can give you the exact episode name but I am sure its the one where Bart raises what he thinks are birds that turn out to be carnivorous lizards. Nelson cheats in skeeball - by cracking open the ticket dispenser - and gets a BB gun rifle that he uses in target practice around his home.
>>
>>27221
Was that after he had been feeding an armload of balls into the highest-scoring hole of the machine? Because that's the part I'm looking for.
>>
>>27221
This episode is titled "Bart the Mother"
>>
>>27223
I was just thinking that scene when I posted my initial reply. The scene you are discribing came from the episode "Bart's Radio" - Nelson is depicted dunking balls into skeeball game during Bart's party at a Wally E. Weasels.
>>
>>27237
Thanks
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.