[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you know if it's possible to extract the svg fil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: da0a1a.png (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
da0a1a.png
23 KB, 300x300
Any of you know if it's possible to extract the svg files for the art from this website?

http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/oras/

I only get crappy pngs like pic related.
Any help would be much appreciated
>>
I'm sorry, but what vector images are you talking about?

I've explored the paged you linked and there's none in sight.
>>
>>27238
If you scroll a little down there are vector images of pokemon. You might have to click on one but you'll just get a small 300x300 preview. I was wondering if through the code or otherwise there was a way to extract the raw svg files of these images
>>
The images are rendered as pngs but are actually vectors
>>
>>27203
Doubtful, while they're certainly based on vector images, only pre-rendered raster images seem to be uploaded to the site, meaning that's all you can access.

Could be wrong but there's no real way to tell for sure. There are certainly no references to them that are publicly known:
https://www.google.com/#q=site:pokemon-gl.com+filetype:svg
>>
>>27516
You think there's a way of accurately reproducing them as vectors? Either through a program or tracing technique?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.