[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys this is really important. I need to write an essay to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-01-06-16-32-54.png (203 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-06-16-32-54.png
203 KB, 540x960
Guys this is really important. I need to write an essay to be admitted back into college. I'm freaking out because I'm god awful at essays. How do I do this?
>>
File: 1446690353621.jpg (201 KB, 1020x1125) Image search: [Google]
1446690353621.jpg
201 KB, 1020x1125
Use motivational videos to get inspiration OP

We can't make your homework, you need sometimes do shit yourself.

Use this meme-inspirational video as a reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
I'm not asking for it all completed for me, just some tips on starting or good things to do throughout the essay.
>>
>>27202
Say you're sorry and that you'll never donit again.
>>
Dude, they're not gonna mark it or anything. This only exists so that they can see you're willing to put hard work in and have overcome whatever issues caused you to leave.

The fact that you made this topic tells me you might not be quite there yet. Maybe do some reflection.
>>
>>27179
Chances are you grew up in America, and never learned to write an essay.

Brainstorm
Organise
Select
Sequence

Brainstorm: try to get as many ideas as possible for what you're going to put into your essay. Doesn't matter if they're rubbish, we'll sort that later. If you've got a brief (and you do), do this for every point in the brief.
Organise: group together related ideas, so you can cover them in the same place. Work out the dependencies between ideas, so you're not explaining something until you've already covered the other things that make it make sense
Select: throw out all the rubbish ideas, leaving behind all the stuff that actually needs to be in your essay
Sequence: work out the overall structure of your essay, deciding which topics you're dealing with first, and which topics you're dealing with last. For this essay, you don't need to do this, as the plan you've been given already tells you where everything should go.

Do this, write essay, slap on an introduction and a conclusion, done.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.