[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FaceRig 1.274 Free Cont. from this thread: https://fgts.jp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1450393531532.gif (2 MB, 400x321) Image search: [Google]
1450393531532.gif
2 MB, 400x321
FaceRig 1.274 Free

Cont. from this thread:

https://fgts.jp/r/thread/14058255/

Has anyone managed to get it to work.

I downloaded it, did everything according to the guide and added the registry keys but I still get the error "Cannot find executable. Are you sure you installed through Steam?" Any help?

We are so close to the waifu age.
>>
Kill yourself, weeb.
>>
>>27154
You first.
>>
>>27069
The link provided in that thread is broken, does anyone have an alternate/backup?
>>
>>27069
Can facerig be pirated
>>
>>28241
use the torrent

to OP, looks like you stuffed up on the registry keys. Did you make sure to add the Holotech key/folder and then the Facerig key/folder inside that? in that WOW64thingy directory?

I've got it launching but it crashes when it's loading model cache.

Assert fail:
nIndex >= 0 && nIndex < m_pTextureList->GetSize()

In file 'c:\2012_holotech\dev\src\engine\enginedll\render\TextureManager.h'
At line 40
>>
>you could try this anon. saved this during the tinkering.

https://my.mixtape.moe/hvsbqt.torrent

This is what I did to make it *sort-of* function.

1. Paste the SmartSteam files in your steam installation. ( C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam )

I actually recommend using maybe a portable copy of Steam of some sort, because, I'm not going to keep SmartSteam forever.

2. Start SSELauncher.exe

3. Click File and look for FaceRig.exe, the uncracked one.

4. Where it says "Game App ID", put in "274920" because that's the id in the store.

5. Tap "Inject SmartSteamEmu"

6. Go to the DLC Manager tab.

7. Where it says "DLC APP ID", put in "420680" and give it a name, and click add.

8. Press save and launch.

It loads fine to the menu but gets a black screen after loading.

Maybe it's just me? We are SO close to getting it to work.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.