[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have a MEGA or Torrent of Mobile Suit Gundam: The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Does anyone have a MEGA or Torrent of Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin Manga series?

I am very interested in Gundam as a franchise, but the original series looks really outdated. And then I read up that MSG:TO existed and it is basically a retelling of the story in beautiful art and adds some extra nuances to the story.

Which sounds exactly what I wanted from the original classic, but didn't.
>>
>the original series looks really outdated

I don't really know if there is an online rip of this because I haven't cared to look. But the release was really high quality, It was all hardcover and reasonably priced with over a quarter of the pages in color, and it wasn't printed on shit quality paper that gets ruined from normal use. I think you're a faggot for not buying one of the highest quality releases in some time.

Not only that but the origin changes a few things in the timeline, like certain characters dying and as far as I know isn't considered canon for the whole UC sweep. Hell the fucking compilation movies would probably be better, the only thing I think they change is the guntank not going to space, which was silly in the first place.
>>
>>27338
Fine I'll fucking buy it then. I'll also watch The Origin ova/film series after obtaining all of MSG The Origin.
>>
>>26989
The Origin is being currently released legally, in english, full color and quite damn high quality, every month by Comic Walker. For free.
http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_CW01000002020000_68/

Of course, it's also being uploaded to the goddess, but do give Comic Walker a go. They're great.
>>
>>27338
>Hell the fucking compilation movies would probably be better, the only thing I think they change is the guntank not going to space, which was silly in the first place.
Ignoring the awful pacing in the movies and nonsensical plot progression, Gundam herself is changed quite a bit. There's no Gundam hammer, and Gundam doesn't Open Get like in the TV series.
>>
>>27523
The OVA of The Origin is just irrelevant shit not in 0079. Just watch 0079, you won't care about the animation after a while.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.