[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend is picking up some sushi from itsu (uk) and then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: sushishshis.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
sushishshis.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
My girlfriend is picking up some sushi from itsu (uk) and then travelling for 3 hours to me on the train

Will it be safe to eat when she arrives?
>>
>>26929
Well, it's from Itsu, but aside from that it'll be fine.
>>
Honestly the worst that can happen is you die. Doesn't seem that bad really.
>>
What is the temperature inside the train?
>>
>>27278
Im assuming cool to room temperature
>>
>>26929
Have her ask them for something to keep it cool for a couple hours. They may have a container larger than the carry-out tub they can fill with ice. 3 hours is sketchy unless its super fresh and container air tight.
>>
>>27305
The containers are fairly tight and sealed so no one can open until after you buy it. Other than that I'm not sure if they'd give her anything to keep it cool as its a chain place
>>
>>27317
It may be fine, check the temperature when you get it, if its not even cool in the slightest, don't eat it. I wouldn't risk tossing.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.