[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinning Out Backlog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: backlog.png (131 KB, 889x753) Image search: [Google]
backlog.png
131 KB, 889x753
Backlog here. Trying to get rid of anything unnecessary or shows that ended up being shit.

Suggestions on what to dump off?

Blacked out series that are second/third seasons and series I'm already well into.
>>
>>26288
Dump Trinity Seven, Working!, School Rumble, Idolmaster, and Shuffle.
My 2c.
>>
>>26288
This is now "guess the blacked-out series" thread.

Here's the clues we have:
- They're in alphabetical order,
- The titles are the ones used by American distributors
- The titles are as long as the black boxes
- None of the titles are UnThe'd
- OP has unbelievably shit taste

Here's my guesses:

Dragonball Z
Heaven't Lost Property (Sora no Otoshimono)
Idiots, Tests, and Summoned Creatures (Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu)
- One show, Is - Jo
- Two shows that start with M
Noragami ("Nisekoi: False Love" would be too long)
- One show Ov - Pe, one-word title
Samurai X (Rurouni Kenshin)
- One show The\ T - Tr
>>
File: Untitled.png (31 KB, 723x433) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
31 KB, 723x433
>>26298

Has anyone really not seen Dragonball Z or Rurouni Kenshin yet?

I'm waiting until I finish some stuff before I move onto Owarimonogatari and Noragami S2

>Idiots, Tests, and Summoned Creatures (Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu)

This was my gateway anime desu
>>
A good backlog
Dump the Netflix shit
>>
>>26288
I only watched half of the series and there is nothing that is a candidate to be dumped.

Joshiraku relies heavily on japanese humor and puns. watch a few episodes and see if you enjoy it.

Maoyuu has a nice setting (literally generic fantasy) and some great episodes, but the ending is really rushed and it ruined somewhat a good series.

The second season of Gate will air soon, so you may want to test it. I disliked the nationalistic tones and the self-insert main character, but the other characters and the setting (modern army fighting in fantasy land but being restricted by politician at home) were nice.
>>
>>26307
I haven't finished dragonball yet and I still keep all episodes somewhere on my external HDD
I don't plan on touching that for atleast 2 more years
>>
>>26288
Nichijou, Spice and Wolf, Working, and Barakamon are all great shows and fairly popular.

Some people don't think Nichijou is very funny, but it's one of the best looking TV anime ever, and I think it's worth watching for that alone.

Spice and Wolf is nice, but beware, S3 never, so you'll have to read the LNs if you want more once you finish. They are translated.

Working! has some great characters, and the anime is a rare complete adaptation over three seasons. Excellent closure.

Barakamon was a lot of people's AOTY 2014. Sort of a higher-action NNB/Yotsubato with a nice sense of humor. Uplifting.
>>
>>26288
Angel Beats! is absolute shit.
Play Hyperdimension Neptunia and pretend the anime doesn't exist. Same for Fate.
>>
Please do mine /wsr/ :

YuruYuri
Joukamachi no Dandelion
Mikakunin de Shinkoukei
Tokyo Ravens
Symphogear!
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
Re-Kan!
Space Dandy
Ben-To
Slayers
Full Metal Panic!
Brain Powerd
Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040
Cardcaptor Sakura
Devil Lady
El-Hazard : The Alternative World
Geobreeders
Golgo 13 : Queen Bee
If I See You in My Dreams
Initial D First Stage
Kite [A Kite]
Neo Ranga
NightWalker
Ninja Resurrection
Outlaw Star
Record of Lodoss War : Chronicles of the Heroic Knight
Silent Mobius (anime series)
Spriggan
Steam Detectives
Trigun
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Victory Gundam [Gundam]
Gunbuster
Area 88 (film)
Mitsudomoe
Danchigai
Gyakkyō Burai Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor
Kyoukai no Kanata
Etotama
Spice and Wolf II
Shokugeki no Souma
GJ-bu
Log Horizon
Owari no Seraph
Overlord
Golden Time
Kimi ni Todoke
Gosick
Photokano
Mayo Chiki!
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Seitokai no Ichizon
Clannad
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
Gugurei Kokkurisan
Night Warriors : Darkstalkers Revenge
Tatami Galaxy
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou
Sankaera
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
Skip Beat!
Teekyuu
Kaiba
Nekojiru-sou (Cat Soup)
Kanon (2006)
Seitokai Yakuindomo
>>
can you guys tell me if any of these are skippable? I was intrigued by the synopsis when I downloaded them but a lot of them aren't looking to be so good anymore (just doing "A" right now)

Angel Tales
Aquarian Age
Ask Dr. Rin!
Asura Cryin'
Avenger
Ayakashi
Ayashi no Ceres

>>26662
I can tell you right now that for Sankarea, you're better off just reading the manga
>>
>>26693
Well thanks, that's one off the list.
>>
>>26662
Oh gosh. There's quite a lot there that you actually SHOULD watch, so you've got a lot of work ahead of you no matter how you slice it. I mean, I could suggest dropping off mediocre OVAs like Ninja Resurrection, but that won't save you much time.

>>26693
I can, however, tell you not to waste your time on Asura Cryin. Good premise, bad execution.
>>
Nichijou, Everday Lives of High School Boys, Ping Pong the Animation, Tatami Galaxy and The Devil is a Part-Timer.
>>
>>26705
All of those are very important shows that should be high priorities to watch.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.