[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want recomendations for games or visual novels that know how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Extra.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1358) Image search: [Google]
Extra.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1358
I want recomendations for games or visual novels that know how touch one's heartstrings. So I want to know which game/visual novel has moved you the most. Possibly with some description of what it is about and why did it move you.

In my case it was the original Muv Luv Trilogy which really hammers down the concept of how great can a normal, boring life when you lose it all. And how can one grow up as a person while the life kicks you in the balls over and over again.
>>
http://animu-mango.wikia.com/wiki/VN_Recommendations
>>
Planetarian made me cry harder than any other piece of media ever has. Just a short, simple, and perfectly executed tragedy.
>>
>>3096
Kana imouto
Here, copy pasted because I'm lazy fuck:
You have a sister by the name of Kana, who is 2 years younger than you are. You are an important figure to her; you have always watched over her. You have always taken care of her and loved her.
Kana is also an important figure to you.
It's not love or like, but it's something special.
You care about her a lot and you feel that you have to protect her.
You wish for her eternal happiness, but you just don't know how you feel about Kana.

One of the saddest vn I've played.
>>3202
Check this too and check other Key visual novels.
>>
>>3299
>You wish for her eternal happiness, but you just don't know how you feel about Kana.
Then you fuck her.

Reminder that VNs are trash.
>>
>>3325
what's wrong with fucking your imouto, anon?
>>
File: AtfhUOI.jpg (4 MB, 2918x2693) Image search: [Google]
AtfhUOI.jpg
4 MB, 2918x2693
/r/visualnovels recommendations
>>
>>3096
Narcissu was really depressing. There's no choices, but it's about a boy with a terminal illness and a girl with a terminal illness in a hospice, both waiting for death. The girl decides she doesn't want to die in there so they steal his parent's car and go on a road trip to the place where narcissus flowers grow.
>>
>>3413
>reddit
Seriously? You know 4chan has this:
>>3144
>>
>>3465
reddit's is more recent and has fine taste
>>
File: VN_Guide_MKIII.jpg (2 MB, 3596x2020) Image search: [Google]
VN_Guide_MKIII.jpg
2 MB, 3596x2020
>>3144
>>3413
The problem of using those charts is way too vague.
Take this one for example. If I wanted to look for a drama, I could choose between the likes of Demonbane and Fate/stay night the same as like Narcissu or Kana, since they all have the tag "drama".

And even you may agreed that the amount of drama in those too are not comparable.

That's why I asked for The One that gave stronger emotions to the other anons. Hell, it can be a regular game, I just want to know the one that other anons like the most in that aspect.
>>
File: eden.png (2 MB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
eden.png
2 MB, 1024x640
>>3096
eden* - They were only two, on the planet
>>
>>3096
Majikoi. I'm thinking particularly of Kazuko's route, it's quite brutal.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.