[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone translate this LN or the spinoff?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Danmachiv7.png (2 MB, 703x1005) Image search: [Google]
Danmachiv7.png
2 MB, 703x1005
Can anyone translate this LN or the spinoff?
>>
It got licensed, there are however 4 fully fantranslated volumes and two or three chapters of volume 5. YenPress will release the 5th volume in april.
>>
>>26116
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=661258
>>
>>26116
I know about the four volumes but not volume 5, where are they? I am asking because I can't buy YP's translations and plenty of licensed works still get translated. Even the recently licensed Overlord will continue being translated.
>>
>>26124
You know translating take a long time right? No one is going to translate it for you unless they're heavily invested in the series, or you start paying someone.
>>
>>26124
http://b.1339.cf/mzdcfyq.pdf
I uploaded the pdf with the prologue and chapter 1, I can't find more anywhere else.
>>
>>26130
Thanks anon.
>>26125
Which is why I am asking it here. It was fairly popular when the anime aired.
>>
>>26130
Fuck. I need more.
>>
>>26112
>>26142
Sure dude, I'll get right on that.

That was sarcasm. You're not going to find someone who's willing to translate an entire light novel on /wsr/ for free. If you want this done, you're going to have to commission it. Or just wait for the translation that is ALREADY HAPPENING since it is officially licensed. So either way you're going to need to pay if you want it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.