[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Download Videos from FastVideo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 4chan Glitch.gif (99 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
4chan Glitch.gif
99 KB, 300x100
Hello, how can I download videos from FastVideo?
I've searched within Google and I've found only scam.
Could you please help me?
>>
>>24525
I don't know what that is.

But if it's a common flash/html5 thing, you can use flash video downloader for firefox. If it's an rtmp thing, you can dump it with rtmpdump. And if it's one of those things that separate the videos in several parts, you can... well, first, you should try spoofing mobile (ie with User Agent Switcher) to see if it gives you a complete video, and if it doesn't, I guess you could either download every small video and join them with ffmpeg or something, or somehow sniff the traffic and dump the traffic that goes to the fastvideo container into an mp4/flv/webm/whatever is pertinent.
>>
>>24569
Actually I'm using Opera.
>>
>>24569
Solved. I've used the same method as JwPlayer:
Deactivate Flash Player and use the "Network" tab from the panel "Inspect Element Mode".
Thank you so much for your clear answer.
>>
>>24580
np
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.