[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to get into Stargate, where should I start? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
I want to get into Stargate, where should I start?

I've watched Farscape and it's my favorite sci-fi show, if that helps.
>>
god damn it, someone help
>>
>>24523
start at s1e1 of stargate and go from there.
>>
>>24620
Isn't SG-1 better?
>>
>>24642
sg-1 is the original stargate, watch that before the spinoffs. watch the movie after you've got a season or two of it under your belt. universe is the best but that's subjective. how is what order to watch shoes in even a question?

oh and you probably have better things to do with your time than watch atlantis.
>>
>>24650
I didn't know SG-1 was the first one, and "don't watch atlantis" was the kind of advice I was looking for.
>>
>>24651
give it a try, you might like it. or if you get tired of sg1 in the later seasons then skip to universe.
>>
sg1 has 214 episodes and a few movies you watch it first. Atlantis is better than some of the seasons, you watch that next. Universe is an unrelated show with a bunch of cameos, you watch that last.
>>
File: Mckay3.jpg (15 KB, 312x423) Image search: [Google]
Mckay3.jpg
15 KB, 312x423
> don't watch atlantis
unless you like McKay
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.