[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for some good animated series to watch. Ones which have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: The Maxx.jpg (104 KB, 553x553) Image search: [Google]
The Maxx.jpg
104 KB, 553x553
Looking for some good animated series to watch. Ones which have more of a focused plot and aren't purely episodical or humor focused. Preferably more adult-aimed but I know there are almost none like this

Favorite show is The Maxx (pic related)
Other favorites: Samurai Jack, Avatar, Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Aeon Flux and Over the Garden Wall.
>>
Oh, and forgot to add. Not looking for anime.
>>
>>24463
Bojack Horseman
>>
There are a lot of super hero related shows that fit your description, particularly Batman tas and Young Justice. For the former, it isn't as plot heavy and there are certainly plenty of episodes you can skip, but still worth the watch overall.

>>24468
this is also worth a watch through, the consensus seems to be if you don't like it by episode 6 drop it, but i liked it most of the way though

also is there a adventure time watching guide? i understand most of the recent episodes aren't good and want to no where to stop. ive only seen a few episodes in passing.
>>
>>24472
I saw Batman tas but in general I'm not a big fan of super hero related things. The Maxx is one of the few exceptions. Maybe if there was something a bit more like it then I could give it a try.

Will try out Bojack Horseman, first episode which I've seen a long time ago (practically when it aired) gave me an impression that it's more of a typical south park/simposn adult comedy show. But I'll watch the five next episodes and see how it goes.

As for Adventure Time. I don't really know, I can give you the names of the plot focused episodes but then lots of the side episodes are good. Lots of the reasons that /co/ dislikes it for don't apply to me and I often watch it with two of my friends who know nothing of 4chan's presumptions and they still think it's great as well, in particular the last season.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.