[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im a startup on making podcasts for movie discussions and i need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1449071524859.png (1 MB, 5500x5000) Image search: [Google]
1449071524859.png
1 MB, 5500x5000
i need a logo a bright minimalistic logo to use for profile pics and other stuff if you give me your information i will give you credit i we make it big
>>
What is the name of the podcast?
>>
>>23999
the name is most likely have the word bro in it me and my brother are huge movie buffs and we both agree that the podcasts out there are very biased and we have a very argumentative personalities so i was thinking brocast or anything like that or if you guys want to give up names we are open for ideas!
>>
File: 1451533076571.png (579 KB, 1600x2160) Image search: [Google]
1451533076571.png
579 KB, 1600x2160
>>24001
>>23995

Id love to be on a podcast talking about movies anon
>>
>>24023
we are open for members
to be honest the only skills we have are knowing lots about movies and having good social skills

if you are interested ask!!!
i will give out my kick name if yo guys wanna talk about it
>>
>>24023
kik name is
ChickenSpheres
>>
>>24059
I don't have a kik

Just find arthur googenheimer on Facebook
>>
File: Junko glasses and pen.jpg (80 KB, 1280x834) Image search: [Google]
Junko glasses and pen.jpg
80 KB, 1280x834
l do a podcast with friends already where we talk about films that are 10 years old when ever they came out. Nothing professional, just whenever the 4 of us can get together since we live across the country. The first thing you need is a good mike and a quiet place to record. If you live in the town record at night or the mourning, basically when there's less traffic and people outside, also take background noises into consideration like fridges, people in other room, ticking clocks etc. Ya, the first episodes will be awful and awkward but you'll fall into a groove very quickly the more you practice. Speak clearly, I have a muttery low speaking Irish accent so I'm trying to sound a bit less like there's boiled cabbage in my mouth. An you'll need a hook or gimmick, ours is the decade old thing. I don't know what my friend uses to edit it, I'll ask him. And listen to some other podcasts, radio and live streams. Good luck OP ;)
>>
>>24076
Name of podcast i would love to listen if its ok?
>>
File: Ness Okay.jpg (72 KB, 688x387) Image search: [Google]
Ness Okay.jpg
72 KB, 688x387
>>24079
I wasn' go to shill but since you asked here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwQir0TbrDY
We've been doing this for nearly 2 years but only started uploading to Youtube like 2 days ago.
Like I said, it's nothing professional just an excuse for the 4 of us to meet up and have fun. If you want actual critical analyses go some where else, this is really just 4 friends talking over each other
>>
>>24083
thanks I'm not gonna lie i actually laughed lol
>>
>>24103
Thanks, I suppose we do have good chemistry and it shows we are friends and not just random people lumped into a room
>>
like the logo needs to be three men and one women
>>
>>23995
I'm gonna listen to your podcast just to hear Shannon's voice.

Makes me melt.

Also, i'm a freelance GD.
Gimme ideas for this logo?
>>
>>24139
Meant for.
>>24083
>>
>>24139
A logo for my podcast or OP's?
>>
>>24140
the logo needs to be three guys
>>
>>24154
But there's 2 girls
>>
>>24156
this is op
>>
>>24154
>>24156
>>24157

Wish OP requesting something would use HashKey so we know who is who.

Shannon's voice is to die for.
>>24143

Logo for OP's podcast.
>>
>>24164
I'm new on the chan and so yes on the logo?
>>
>>24001
>brocast
You do realize that's a generic as fuck name, don't you? I can search YouTube for "brocast" and come up with nine different channels on the first page alone.
>>
Shit. Just draw something on paper and scan it or even just do it in MS Paint.

Not even joking.

If this is your podcast, you should make it your own.

Also I hope you do better than a friend did on one I helped him with that barely lasted a dozen episodes. Shit. If that.
>>
File: Misato.jpg (77 KB, 776x600) Image search: [Google]
Misato.jpg
77 KB, 776x600
Bamp, are you still here OP? How's the set up going?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.