[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my ps3's hdmi port is fucked up from tripping on the cord,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: ps3.jpg (14 KB, 517x324) Image search: [Google]
ps3.jpg
14 KB, 517x324
my ps3's hdmi port is fucked up from tripping on the cord, pins bent and broken plastic piece in the middle is missing.

I only have a pc monitor to use(used hdmi to dvi) and it only has a dvi-d and vga

is there some way to get it to work with the composite/component to the monitor?

Can't afford to replace the monitor, have the ps3 repaired or a pricey converter
>>
>>23791
crt tvs are freeish, your best bet would be to go to a thrift store and buy one for $5 or check craigslist someone is probably trying to give one away in your town right now.

if that is too much then you need to stop playing video games and get a job.

alternatively you can painstakingly rebuild your hdmi port with glue and bits of scrap, if you are capable of such feats continue with your life as desired like i do.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.