[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mmo-anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Legend-of-the-Twilight.jpg (107 KB, 230x342) Image search: [Google]
Legend-of-the-Twilight.jpg
107 KB, 230x342
i really enjoy watching the "im stuck in a video game/mmo game" genre.
So far ive seen:
>.hack
>swordartonline
>log horizon
>overlord
>accel world
>no game no life
>hunter x hunter (kinda counts)

am i missing anything?
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>>23563
Yes.
Good taste.
>>
>>23563
Ehh, I hardly could say ngnl is a "mmo" anime, it's more like logical/tatical thinking than anything, kinda like phi-brain (basicly a anime that is a puzzle niche anime)
>>
So far that I can tell, you got the majority of them.
However, you started going off a tangent with NGNL and HxH as they aren't video game rebirth genres. In the case of NGNL, it was a summoning to a new world that follows a different set of universal laws.
Following that tangent, Gate, Dungeon, and Mondaiji all fit similar criteria to what you're looking for
>>
>>23769
You could say the same about Log Horizon, where they aren't stuck inside the video game but transported to a world where everything is like that video game.

The anime further goes to explore the limits of their world and then try to return to their own or learn to cope with being stuck in this world.

The MC will sometimes comment about that how his life was bad in his world, but others are going crazy over not being home.
>>
Spy Kids 3
>>
>>23782
yeah NGNL isnt exactly a "video game" anime but had similar qualities
and HxH has that season where they are stuck in a video game (of sorts)

thanks for the suggestions.

>>23795
LOL
>>
>>23820
Fuck you, your tastes are shit, that phase of MMO trash is absolutely disgusting.
[spoiler]https://bato.to/forums/topic/22141-where-can-i-find-recommendations/
>>
>>23824
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
any other suggestions?
>>
"AFK the webseries", but it's not animu.
>>
>>23782
GATE if this applies
>>
>>25011
Gate is more of a "realistic" "two worlds collide" kinda anime
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.