[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I downloaded Fallout 4 and copied the crack over. Installation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg (34 KB, 238x293) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg
34 KB, 238x293
I downloaded Fallout 4 and copied the crack over. Installation went fine but when I launch the game it just turns the screen black and closes back to desktop. How do I get this game to run?
>>
>>23390

try playing on windowned mode. worked for me at least.
>>
From where did you download it?
>>
>>23407
Did that both bordless and bordered. Also everything is on lowest setting.
>>23410
Codex. I also tried RG Mechanics but both have this issue.
>>
Had to update my video drivers when I pirated Fallout 3. Hope that helps.
>>
>>23413
I have recently updated my drivers, but see AMD have something called "beta version" drivers. Will try those out.
>>
>>23390
Try out Zamunda.net and Pirate Bay... I think they should have the proper version.
>>
>>23414
>>23413
>>23407
Ok. Previous updating drivers through device manager and from my computer makers website did nothing but going directly to amd and catalyst control center and grabbing their new beta drivers allows it to work but it has to be in windowed mode. Thanks combination of these pieces got it to work.
>>
>>23390
if you're running the game in English you need to change some file names from ru to en. check your configs ini in /appears/ as well
>>
>>23467
appdata... fucking autism correct
>>
>>23390
>tfw you can't play the game because it runs too slow
>you can't go to /v/ because they won't shut up about it
>you can't go to /tv/ because they won't shut up about SW7 and you can't torrent it yet
Heres tfw all this: :'(
>>
>>23390
For what it's worth, it immediately closed itself every time I started it up, before I upgraded to the minimum specs. Now it runs, albeit poorly.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.