[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Writethread: Ideas Made By Anons, For Anons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Quill.jpg (34 KB, 300x265) Image search: [Google]
Quill.jpg
34 KB, 300x265
I've always wanted to make this kind of thread, where prompts can be made and delivered by the ether.

Take a chance, practice the art of weaving a tale.

As for me, I'll try putting myself on the spot. You make a writing prompt, I'll whip up something.
>>
surely this doesn't belong on this board
>>
>>2262
If Fanworks + Critique (an idea /lit/ mulled with) is made, it would technically be redundant with this board since anons could request help with their projects here instead.

Is it the idea that threads should be one and done, where requests only needs to be fulfilled once then removed?
>>
>>2235
Write a story where a 20 year old is talking to a psychiatrist about his fantasy world where he has created a Vietnamese home gardening Imageboard and calls himself "noot"

But I agree with the other anon, this seems like something that should be on >>>/lit/
>>
>>2309
I like the potential of a more general audience here, since someone may have a different interest from books and stumble onto this thread.

I'll try something with your prompt and reply with it. If it gets long, I might use pastebin.
>>
>>2309
Making sure: you want psychiatrist and not psychologist, correct? And a literal "Vietnamese home gardening imageboard"?
>>
>>2345
Whatever you want man, I just want a funny parody of mootykins
>>
>>2408
>a funny parody of mootykins
Oh, boy, this'll be a doozy.

These are my preliminary thoughts:
>20 year old
moot started this site in 2003 when he was 15, so I can only use the culture up to 2008 at the latest.
>>
Writerfag are you here still
>>
>>3303
I am. Parody is something I keep tripping up on, especially when it's bouncing off a subject I'm not intimate with.

I should put some kind of timer on myself in the future, like within 1 hour.
>>
Trying to write longform smut, and troubled on what materials the female character is wearing.
May I take advice on what material the female character's lingerie should be made of?
>>
>>3514
As someone who agrees with clothes making the person, the importance of material cannot be denied. Silk is a fine all-rounder, but her personality might not allow her near it, either.

If you're fortunate enough to have nearby access to a woman's clothes like a sister's or mother's drawer, consider touching their fabrics to get a better understanding of smoothness/roughness.
>>
>>3514
What type of girl is the character? An athletic girls would not wear the same as a femme fatale or a girl from the next door.
Also this might be useful https://www.seamwork.com/issues/2015/02/choosing-the-right-lingerie-fabrics
>>
File: ZukaZ.jpg (360 KB, 1708x2480) Image search: [Google]
ZukaZ.jpg
360 KB, 1708x2480
>>4120
AU of Avatar TLA with Genderswap Zuko and Aang.
Setup is that in preparation to wedding, she relegated choosing clothes to Katara, Ty Lee, and Mai. Ends up a three bears situation with each wanting lingerie of varying levels of lewdness, Zuka tells Mai to pick what she thinks is best, which ends up being pic related, which she switches to since ceremonial armor was necessary earlier.
Going into the scene she's nervous about wearing it, being self conscious about her own looks, and what kind of reaction it will create.
Also considering stockings/garter belt.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.