[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /wsr/ first time on this new board, wondering to know, even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0697.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0697.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Hey /wsr/ first time on this new board, wondering to know, even though I normally go on /r/, I need to know how this lighter works, anyone got directions how to use it?

Pic related, can't get it to operate.
>>
>>22320
Hold the fuel lever then pull the sparker until it ignites.
If it's a one lever system the hold it upright, then spark it
>>
>>22339

There's a small white thing I can't get to on it.

The bottom part (trigger I suppose) is what probably sparks it.

Is the white thing above it the lever?
>>
There's usually up to 3 moving parts, fuel release, spark, and a fuel control. The fuelcontrol is usually a slider denoted with a +/- on either end. Otherwise, if apart does not move, then you don't need to worry about it.
>>
>>22345

The metallic part moves up and down, don't see any known possible use for it.

There's a fuel control at the bottom, but I need to know this:

If I turn the control as if I was to disassemble it, would the flame extend, or would I have to by means screw it in to get it to work?

The trigger part is what allows me to operate the thing, but only a small spark appears.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.