[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /wsr/ know of a good torrent that I can download and move
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: arc series.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
arc series.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
Does /wsr/ know of a good torrent that I can download and move onto a flash drive to download windows for free? This is my first computer ive ever built I just need an os
>>
File: 1345010853081.jpg (139 KB, 579x527) Image search: [Google]
1345010853081.jpg
139 KB, 579x527
>>22177
You want a torrent that you can put on a flash drive that'll download windows?

Nigga you high?
>>
>>22180
sorry idk how this shit works like i said this is my first computer ive built. mind helping a fellow anon out?
>>
>>22177
>>22181

https://kat.cr/windows-7-ultimate-sp1-x64-en-us-esd-july-2015-pre-activation-team-os-t10959977.html

download it, use the USB tool application to transfer to your flash drive, plug into new computer, turn on new computer and go to your BIOS (whatever F key it is, depending on mobo), find option to boot off the plugged in flash drive. You will then download windows on whichever drive you want.
>>
>>22177
use rufus. find a windows 7 iso from a reputed source and then check the hash after its downloaded. if you dont have usb 3.0 drivers intel has a usb 3.0 driver installer into your windows 7 USB installer.
>>
I wanted to do this too. But it's not worth it. It's easier to make install media for Windows and buy a really cheap key off a third party site. But you're going to need a second computer and a USB drive/disk.

First you need to download the Windows media creation tool and pick the Windows version you want.

Then you can either choose to burn it on a disk or put it on a USB stick.

Once it's done, insert the install media onto the new computer and install Windows with the serial key.

There's a lot of sellers selling windows keys for cheap and most of them are not region locked. Some of the keys also come with a free upgrade to Windows 10.
>>
1)download iso
2)download rufus
3)click a few buttons on rufus to make a bootable iso usb

done. Boot into the usb when you first power on your computer.
>>
>>22243
I would totally recommend getting the OS from an official location. Every cracked software is a potential security risk (not implying that purchased software can't be a security risk as well). You definitely don't want risking having a bad virus in your OS.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.