[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for an anime that I saw posted on /a/ over a year ago.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: thinkingman.jpg (81 KB, 328x284) Image search: [Google]
thinkingman.jpg
81 KB, 328x284
Looking for an anime that I saw posted on /a/ over a year ago.

Forgot to save it to mal, and just remembered it so here I am

The scene itself was four or three girls in a bedroom talking about global warming or something, and air-conditioning. one of the then mentions how ghosts don't exist or something despite signs of a haunting which only one girl notices, its played off on in a numerous fashion as the girl keeps using examples while everyone conveniently fails to see, and hear the spooky things going on except the one girl.

It looked really fun, and I'd love to see what the whole series is like.

The animation also looked very modern, so it was probably made between 2010-2014, only guessing though.

Thank you for your time anons
>>
Can you remember hair colours?
>>
It doesn't fit your description exactly but I'll say it anyway.

In Joshiraku, end of episode 7 the girls are talking about what uses so much electricity and they investigate the room, they find a bunch of shady things but only one girl really seems to think those things are odd.
>>
>>21487
Thank for the reply anon
II think the girl who saw the spooky things had black hair, and the girl who kept talking about the spooky stuff had blonde or reddish color
Fug man I dont even know if this will send 4chan has been giving me sql errors since 4.30am
>>21518
hope this sends
Woah anon you are correct, thank you so much for understanding my vague description.
seriously man you are awesome!
thank you once again
>>
File: 1436327008247.gif (814 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1436327008247.gif
814 KB, 400x250
>>21684
Yes!!! 4chan now works for me once again
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.