[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Computer probs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
Hi, I accidentally dropped my iPad mini on my dell Inspiron 530S desktop (long story), it then froze up, restarted, and then froze again, this time with these weird lines on my screen. I checked the inside and I didn't see anything out of place and I'm not sure what's wrong, any ideas?
>>
>>21002
You prolly need to open it up, take out the graphics card, and put it back in properly.

Follow https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Dell+Inspiron+530s+CPU+Cooler-Processor+Replacement/14187 to get it open, then there'll be either a screw or a latch holding the graphics card in. Once you've done that, there's a latch in the socket at the edge furthest from the back of the case that you need to pull back whilst removing the card.

Then just push it back in til it clicks, and put everything back together.

If that doesn't fix it, or it doesn't have a graphics card, then you done broke it good.
>>
>>21002
you dropped it on the inside of the case?
I don't get it but have you tried banging on it yet?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.