[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, So I downloaded Le Fruit de la Grisaia from Mega and intstalled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: dddddd.jpg (3 KB, 68x102) Image search: [Google]
dddddd.jpg
3 KB, 68x102
Ok, So I downloaded Le Fruit de la Grisaia from Mega and intstalled (run) the inglish patch and don't know how to play it can anybody help me, please?
>>
You don't know how to make the game run, or you don't know how the game works? What's the link?
>>
>>20914
Sorry for no knowing how to Im new to this kinda stuff. https://mega.co.nz/#F!yM5jSQ6J!SUvBFSvx1VUEQkHLRji9pA
>>
>>20920
Well, which one is it?
http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Grisaia_no_Kajitsu:Readme
Does this page help you?
>>
>>20924
Ok, let me try to explain a little. I have already downloaded it and have the folder on my PC but I have a bunch of stuff that I cant use
>>
>>20924
They are titled
>Grisaia.7z.001
and so on
>>
>>20928
Do you have 7-zip installed? If not, get it and then select the first file, followed by clicking 'combine' or something similar.
>>
>>20932
Maybe just extracting the first one will extract the rest automatically. The rest should be self-explanatory.
>>
>>20932
Yeah the options are Extrac, open, add to archive and add to. I really appreciate your help btw
>>
>>20935
Extract here or extract to grisaia
>>
>>20935
Oh I made some progress hahaha, I didnt saw the file named ver101, just extracted it but got something un readable
>>
>>20932
Now I have the application but some gibberish pops up
>>
>>20910
nice thumbnail
>>
>>21003
Yeah 1st thing that google show me. Can you help? I already have the game installed and everything but is in japanese.
>>
Did it thanks dude
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.