[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl, maths and functions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Last night I had a deep, conversation with this girl I meet, everything went well.
And now she just sent me this function out of nowhere followed by a text saying: 'Have fun figuring this out'.
I have not found anything on it, besides the very obvious stuff.

TLDR: Can you find a deeper meaning to this function ?
https://www.desmos.com/calculator/kyywaiqwnd
>>
>>20452
It's her homework and you're overthinking it.
Retard.
>>
It's ur dick
>>
>>20452
How long is your name? <6 characters?
>>
it's not one of the heart functions
it's not the batman function

all i can think of, is that it spells something if simplified?

1/13 + 13*4 makes me think it
a) has to be about simplification, because nobody would write 13*4 instead of 52 if they don't want to make you work
b) has to be about a certain pattern, that would vanish if simplified

and b) is a strong contender... there is certainly some kind of pattern with 4x^2 and 4x and 4 and also with x^2/13 and 1/13 and 13

let's try a) though
the whole last part simplyfies to sin(2x) which is really strange - why go through the trouble of writing all that shit for a +2 function to cancel out the 1/2 you put there in the first place?
anyway, the whole thing is just
-0.1^7*x^8+0.01*x^3-(8789*x^2)/2197-4*x+sin(2*x)+677/13
but that doesn't really tell me (or Wolfram Alpha) much :-/
>>
You are the most autistic fucker I have ever seen. She obviously sent it as a joke simply because the equation is long as fucked. Furthermore if you wanna know, just say you don't get it. Lastly she's not a super genius who is capable of sending secret coded messages.

Most of all realize she went out of her way to write that function and send it to you as a joke.
>>
Here, say this. "This is impossible! Give me a hint."

It accounts for all the reasons she might have sent it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.