[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/wsr/equesting the publishers of some books. When I was a kid,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: dennis.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
dennis.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
/wsr/equesting the publishers of some books.

When I was a kid, I had a collection of bedtime stories. God knows where they are now, but I feel like trying to find out who published them (being an Australian I'm assuming the publishing country was from here) because of potential nostalgia. Some of the stories were:

>A race featuring a boomerang and a bunch of animals in planes. The weather turned shitty so all the animals got lost and the boomerang won.
>A weatherwoman and dog team in a weather balloon recording weather conditions, which got bad. Included storms and winds. They lie about the forecast being sunny for tomorrow when they knew it would be icy.
>A hippo (or elephant) trying to go to the beach but being too fucking fat to hitch a ride in vehicles. Eventually a horse in a ute or something took them there.
>A tadpole who was considered cool, but then he became a frog and felt sad about it. Then he finds out that being a frog is fun.

I think the logo of the publisher had a cockatoo on it.
>>
I remember another one. There was this weird submarine owner who took a bunch of people from a street on a sub ride. He was risky as shit and freaked everybody out. Then when he got back to land (the fucking thing had WHEELS), everybody jumped out and decided never to go in the sub again.
>>
Okay forget it, I finally found it. Cocky's Circle Little Books. Fuck me some of those were great.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.