[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime Request
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Cas22-00.png (205 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Cas22-00.png
205 KB, 500x375
Hello /wsr/, i am wondering if there are any animes you would recommend... i have watched Clannad, Angel Beats, No game no life etc. Mainly are there any animes which will make me attached to the characters as much as clannad? Thanks for the help :) Pic related
>>
File: NHK01.png (236 KB, 500x568) Image search: [Google]
NHK01.png
236 KB, 500x568
>>19858
I cared about the characters in Welcome to the NHK.
>>
>>19858
>animes
>>
>>19858
Anything by Kyoto Animation, the studio that produced Clannad.
Basically every KyoAni secondary character could easily be a mc in another studio's production
try starting with Chuunibyou if you want to see another couple or Hibike Euphonium if you want to fall in love with every character
also >>20172
beware your lenguage on 4chan
>>
>>20176
This is shit advice.

You basically like magic keyaids forced drama bullshit, not necessarily kyoanus shit.

Key is a company that produces visual novels that sometimes get adapted into anime, and they always suck. But since you like watching shit, I suggest you watch their other stuff, like Kanon and Air.

Also, I don't underatand why anyone would come to the request board to pretend to be a newfag, so I'll just tell you. Posting using emoticons and ellipses is not welcomed anywhere on this website, and neither is posting at all when you don't understand the culture of where you're posting or the content of what you're posting about, so lurk around for a long time until you're sure you have a good grasp of what's going on.
>>
Berserk, Fist of the North Star, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Kingdom, and Code Geass.
>>
>>20172
Oh yes sorry was late at nigt when i did this post :(
>>
>>19858
Shigatsu kimi wa uso could get you really attached and be ready fore some heavy feels on the end
>>
>>20371
>Berserk, Fist of the North Star, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Kingdom, and Code Geass
/thread
>>
>>19858
Try The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Same animation studio as Clannad
>>
>>20868
>Code Geass
Fantastic anime but
>Clannad Angel Beats No Game no Life
How the fuck did you pull Code Geass as a recommendation out of there?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.