[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout 4's (shitty) settlement building minigame made me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Fallout 4's (shitty) settlement building minigame made me crave an actual good game where you build and maintain settlements. Preferably as a core aspect of the gameplay with at least a little bit of depth. PC only. VNs and eroge games are fine.

What would you recommend, /wsr/?
>>
>>19831
Do you mean fallout style where you walk around like a faggot or do you just want city builders now?
>>
>>19841
I liked the idea of having to defend it against attackers and stuff.
>>
>>19843
Rust and ark survival evolved
>>
>>19843
Anno 2070 is city builder but there are still pirate raiders and other settlers making their own towns that you can end up going to war with
>>
Majesty. Its super cheap on steam or gog

You build buildings that build heros that go on quests and shit but you have no direct control over them. Kind of old now though. Always majesty 2 as well.
>>
Fallout 3 and New Vegas are 2.50 on Steam, and I'm poor. Which one should I get?
>>
>>20394
Pirate both, do you really think the developers make that much money off of 2.50?
>>
>>20395
I think my ISP put a stop to that thing that I've never done. Haven't not done that in about 2 years.
>>
>>20394
You're in a quandary, because 3 is crap (Mass Effect 3 crap) without Broken Steel, and Vegas is a bit meh overall, but The Big Empty is fantastic.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.