[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo, I have this binary and it roughly translates to 㴥� but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ccd167a9.jpg (31 KB, 480x396) Image search: [Google]
ccd167a9.jpg
31 KB, 480x396
Yo, I have this binary and it roughly translates to 㴥� but that's just Unicode . And I need to figure what exactly the binary is saying, here's the original. 10001110111001001100101011001010111010001
>>
Is it possible that it's just the numbers and not necessarily characters?

Is there anything else you can give us to help us decode what it could mean?
>>
File: thrainbowstars.gif (2 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
thrainbowstars.gif
2 KB, 100x100
Op here. The binary is the one that he sent to us. The 㴥� is what it translates to in English. We also have the 㴥� translated to html entities. Which Is 㴥�
>>
>10001110111001001100101011001010111010001
>10001110 11100100 11001010 11001010 11101000 "1"

Something is up with your code, OP.
>>
>>19682
So what does it mean?
>>
Without more information it's pretty difficult to be able to help.

Is it from an ARG, is it definitely meant to be binary, have you tried different encodings, is it from someone who knows what they're doing, etc etc.

Not to mention that second character is really only the character that says "this character is not a character". And then there's the fact that like the other anon mentioned, binary is almost always in sets of 8, and yours isn't.
>>
I got this binary from this guy, and that's all there was I have only tried html and stuff that's all info I can give you, please to to solve it. If you want to see the original. His bio is the binary in system.chatango.com
>>
>>19686
I don't think it's actually binary, I think it's just an effect in the image the artist has used.

Taking a quick look at the deviantart profile in the watermark makes me think that the person doesn't really seem the kind to actually know binary. Even if that is a bit of a sweeping judgement.
>>
Without more information (mainly why) it's pretty difficult to decode a hidden message, if it even is one.
>>
>>19692
I believe you
>>
>>19683
It means you need to post the whole thing.
>>
>>19683
binary numbers only work in groups of 8 and you have 41 characters so that doesn't make sense
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.