[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been trying this sauce for 5 years. By any chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Soft Tsukasa.jpg (137 KB, 513x650) Image search: [Google]
Soft Tsukasa.jpg
137 KB, 513x650
I've been trying this sauce for 5 years.

By any chance does anyone know the background music in the first half of this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0_vm3YFkG8
>>
>>18252
I'm bad with music, but it reminded me of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ31jQjNpQc

Probably not it, but at the very least you get a bump.
>>
Just send the person a message over youtube? Visit their channel and send one asking with a link to the video.
>>
>>18586
>Just send the person a message over youtube? Visit their channel and send one asking with a link to the video.

They actually:
1. Removed comment posting from all his videos
2. Haven't been active for 4+ years
3. Have no contact information

I have literally gone through everyone of his channel comments and tried to contact THEM, but only one responded and said he did not know.

Trust me dude, I have spent days in a row mulling over this.
>>
>>18252
What the fug
Why is this a thing
Is this art
>>
>>18672
its an old meme
>>
>>18252
Sounds a bit like the OST of Sword of the Stranger.
>>
>>18678
Just went through the OST. I get the similarity, but its a totally different flute.

Thanks for the suggestion, though.
>>
>>18672
Its a parody of Dali
>>
>>18577
Surprisingly similar, especially on flute:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZzJCpxDdl0

Not it, but thanks for the find.
>>
>>18673
Basically, Tsukasa was always seen as spacey, so people filled that in with an imaginary, surreal mythos.
>>
>>18689
Am I the only one who thinks this thing looks like an Anonymous mask?
>>
>>18252
Something from Mike Oldfield? The flute sounds familiar, it reminded me of Moonlight Shadow.
>>
>>19136
Nope, though it does seem to have an 80s vibe.
>>
>>19059
That's probably really metaphorical
>>
>>18252
That was quite nice and relaxing, have a bump.
>>
>>20312
Thank you. This song gives a very particular feel which no other does.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.