[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manga Recommendations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
I've been meaning to start reading manga recently, but all I've been having trouble finding any that I like.
Here is my MAL account, would anyone mind recommending me some?
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/animesforfaggots&show=0&order=4
Pic completely unrelated
>>
>>16939
You've got a respectable amount of anime watched so why not take your favorite shows and read the manga for them? Or just pick a random show from your list and wing it?
>>
>>16944
I don't really like rereading stuff I've already seen. Its not entertaining for me if I already know whats going to happen.
>>
>>16946
You'd be surprised at the number of scenes and jokes that get left out. Sometimes the anime doesn't even cover all of the manga so the ending the show has isn't what actually happens. Some of those shows had the manga continue for much longer than the show ran, leaving out a lot of material. Other shows add in scenes that never even happened. I think you should really give it a shot before writing it off as repetitive and boring.
>>
>>16939
Berserk
Hoshi no Samidare
Dorohedoro
Ashita no Joe
Bokurano
Pluto
Onani Master Kurosawa
Prison School
Oyasumi PunPun
There is obviously much more, but these should keep you entertained for a time.
I just listed manga that I believe most people could enjoy, if you want more specific recommendations feel free to ask.
>>
>>16939
If you aren't sure what you wan't to read try something popular like berserker, (noticed it wasn't on your list). Personaly azumanga daiho is one of my favourite manga.
>>
File: 1450803459700.jpg (67 KB, 640x503) Image search: [Google]
1450803459700.jpg
67 KB, 640x503
>>16958
>berserker

Though I agree, berserk is a great read and you didn't have it on your list. It'll take a while to read and it won't end until after we've both died. Thanks Miura.
>>
>>16954
I mean, I'm not saying that its definitely going to be boring, but I personally don't like reading something if I already know even approximately whats going to happen. Its not that I would be bored, its that it doesn't have the same effect as the first time.
>>16955
>>16958
>>16961
I've actually been thinking about picking up berserk. I'll check out the rest too, since I have pretty much nothing to do for the next two weeks
>>
Yotsubato, or anything by Azuma for that matter. It's not just le oldfag 4chan memes, it really is great.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.