[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ryoko art piece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: 1423117378549.jpg (567 KB, 2181x1533) Image search: [Google]
1423117378549.jpg
567 KB, 2181x1533
Hello I need help finding the full image of Ryoko that was used to make the grips on this gun. From what I can tell its Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo and it looks very well drawn like official art work but I could not find any that looked like the image.

I tried cropping the grips and trying to find it but only came up with a crop of the face which was used for a avatar.
>>
File: muyo.jpg (429 KB, 794x1200) Image search: [Google]
muyo.jpg
429 KB, 794x1200
>>16900
Jesus fuck, made everything more complicated than it had to be

http://passing-fancy.com/blog/2011/07/15/shin-tenchi-muyo-2nd-series-by-hitoshi-okuda/

It's the cover of the second volume I guess. The scans from my usual sources have only the VIZ version

Imma try to find the original as a scan
>>
>>16936
Thank you so much
>>
File: Ryoko.jpg (145 KB, 440x691) Image search: [Google]
Ryoko.jpg
145 KB, 440x691
>>16936
Looks like it is indeed one of the covers, I can make out one of the background lines on the grip image.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.